Mold Damage Emergency Tips for Bonita Businesses?
Mold has been present in the Earth’s atmosphere since the beginning of time. Mold plays an important role in nature by helping to break down organic materials. Water leaks or excess moisture can encourage mold to colonize, and the mold can become visible in as little as 48 hours.
SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul mitigates and remediates mold damage for Bonita commercial businesses throughout the year. Here are some Mold Damage Emergency Tips from our website about things you can do and shouldn’t do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of Spring Valley/Jamul for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When you need commercial mold mitigation and remediation services, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-600-5305. We’ll remediate and restore your mold problem in Bonita, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.