Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul is an IICRC-Certified firm proudly serving the Spring Valley, Bonita, and Jamul regions in eastern San Diego County. We are trusted leaders with over 24 years of experience in the restoration industry, and we are Here to Help. ®
Our team of highly trained and certified restoration technicians have what it takes to quickly and efficiently mitigate fire, water, storm, and mold damage, no matter how big the job is. We offer 24-hour emergency service, so no matter what time of the day or night disaster strikes your home or commercial business, we will arrive quickly and immediately being the cleanup and restoration process, returning your property to preloss condition with minimal disruption to you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (619) 600-5305
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Spring Valley / Jamul arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.