SERVPRO of Spring Valley/Jamul Stomps Out Storm Damage
When storms hit our homes, the damage can leave us with a lot of different problems to solve. From water damage to clean up, our SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul teams can help you with the restoration process.
Call SERVPRO of Spring Valley/Jamul for Help Cleaning Up After Storm Damage
Whether the storm is a powerful thunderstorm or a kid who couldn’t find the shut-off valve to the main water supply for the house, we are franchise professionals in all kinds of damage cleanup and remediation.
Our emergency services are always available. Call any time of any day or night: 619-600-5305.
SERVPRO of Spring Valley/Jamul helps restore your home and belongings from:
- Wind damage
- Flooding, water damage
- Missing/damaged roof, windows, or doors
- Fire damage from lighting
- Microbial growth from sustained exposure to excess moisture
Not as Simple as Using a Bucket and a Mop
Storms or other kinds of major water damage require more than just filling one bucket with water and going about the rest of the day.
Here’s what we’ll do:
- Work directly with most insurance companies
- Share our assessment and updates with you and the insurance company
- Dry photographs and documents
- Use powerful dryers and extractors to remove moisture from the structure and belongings
- If needed, pack up everything in the house to provide a more thorough cleaning of structure and the individual belongings
- Make sure no water remains between tiles, in carpet padding, other places
- Search for water hidden within air vents, inside structural beams, in the air as humidity, etc.
- Investigate whether microbial growth has had time to start
- If so, mitigate the growth
- Clean and disinfect all areas, including air vents and other hidden surfaces
- Repair hardwood floors, tile
- Reinstall carpet, drywall
- Remove odors
We didn’t list everything, so if you need more services, just ask.
January 7th is National Bobblehead Day. Will there be video specials or songs? Are there special foods? Will someone design a stamp? How many people still use stamps except at major holidays?
How did someone decide that a National Bobblehead Day was something the country needed?
We can imagine:
- A bobblehead dance
- Bobblehead gum (bobble gum – sorry, but not very)
- Bobblehead socks or t-shirts or sweatshirts
SERVPRO of Spring Valley/Jamul: Here to Help
Whatever kind of storm or water damage hits your house, call us at 619-600-5305. We will clean, disinfect, remove odors, and repair the structure and belongings. We will do everything possible to help bring back your home to its preloss condition.