Recent Before & After Photos

La Mesa Dental Office

Dental Office Water Heater On a Friday evening after closing the water heater in this La Mesa dental office failed, flooding the entire space. We were received... READ MORE

Wind Damaged Roof Started Leaking in Attic

Wind causes shingles to lift and pull away from the roof. When shingles are missing the rain will get into the roof causing a water to come into the home. The i... READ MORE

Spring Valley Home Fire

Spring Valley Home Fire The fire was started by a candle burning too close to the ladder along this wall. It was very unfortunate as the home is very beautiful ... READ MORE

Fire damage Restoration in Jamul, CA Home

Fire damage Restoration in Jamul, CA Home Cleaning up after a fire is not usually this in depth. It is unusual to have to remove all the drywall but in the case... READ MORE

Door Refinished in Spring Valley Home Fire

Door Refinished in Spring Valley Home Fire Wood is tricky to have deodorized and cleaned after a fire. Hot fires especially will widen the pores on the wood all... READ MORE

Commercial Fire Pack-Out

Commercial Fire Pack-Out This beautiful little office had the unfortunate smoke damage when a fire broke out in the adjacent office. They shared a wall and when... READ MORE

Commercial Strip Mall Fire Damage, Spring Valley CA

Commercial Strip Mall Fire Damage, Spring Valley CAFire has a devastating effect on both the building and its occupants. This small business suffered a fire dam... READ MORE

Fire Damages Two Story Home - Full Remediation Process

Fire Damages Basement - Full Remediation Process SERVPRO of Spring Valley Responded to a fire loss that started in this two story Spring Valley, CA home. The fi... READ MORE

Jamul, CA Home Sewer Backup

Sewer Backup in Jamul Home Sewers can backup for many different reasons. Their might have been a root in the pipe, or a blockage at the trap. In this Jamul home... READ MORE

Tree Damage in Spring Valley Home

Tree Damaged Home in Spring Valley During the storm a tree was blown over and it toppled on the house ruining the roof. It doesn't seem like a lot of damage was... READ MORE