Fire, Soot, and Smoke Damage in Spring Valley?
Smokey Home Blues
My roommate forgot to blow out a candle on a wooden shelf in her bathroom one night and I awoke to the sound of the smoke detectors going off all through my Spring Valley home. The Spring Valley Volunteer Fire Department firefighters came out and were able to extinguish the fire quickly, and although the fire damage was contained to the bathroom, the smell of smoke soaked into the carpets, drapes, and furniture in the entire house! Everything smelled like smoke. Yuck!
I called SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul, and they sent over a team of fire restoration technicians to mitigate the damage caused by the fire and firefighting efforts. In no time, they removed all the fire-damaged debris and pulled off the damaged drywall where the fire had ignited and burned. They cleaned the area, and because they have a General Contractor License, they also took care of the structural repairs, restoring my home to preloss condition in no time. They were even able to remove the smoke smell in the rest of the house!
No matter how big or small the fire damage is, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has the training, experience, and equipment to restore your home or commercial business to preloss condition quickly and efficiently. Call us today at 619-600-5305.
SERVPRO of Spring Valley/Jamul is Independently Owned and Operated.