Highly Trained Restoration Team in Jamul?
Highly Trained Team in Jamul
Did you know that SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul is committed to initial and ongoing continuing education and training? Our restoration technicians are required to undergo initial and continuous education and training to stay up-to-speed with new technological advancements and current industry standards and best practices.
Franchise owner, Jason Degraffenreid, is trained and certified in the following:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
- IICRC Training and Certification
All of our employees have access to web-based training. These self-paced courses are achieved through the viewing of video presentations and support materials that are followed by a test at the end of each module.
SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul Employee Certifications
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- General Contractor License #: 1003507
- California State License Board (CSLB) #: 1003507
When your home or commercial business experiences a property damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-600-5305. We’ll restore your property damage in Jamul, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Spring Valley/Jamul is Independently Owned and Operated.