Mold Damage in Jamul?
Mold Damage Can Happen at Any Time
Did you know that mold colonizes in as little as forty-wight hours in the right conditions? SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has been mitigating mold damage for years in Jamul, and we offer this helpful information from our website on mold mitigation and remediation:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning or heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, or the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth
- Keep indoor humidity below forty-five percent
Call Us Today!
When your Jamul home experiences a mold problem, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 619-600-5305. We’ll mitigate and remediate your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Spring Valley/Jamul is Independently Owned and Operated.