Flooded House in Spring Valley?
Water Damage Emergencies Happen Every Day in Spring Valley
I woke up to the sound of water running downstairs. And it was. From the top of the stairs, the downstairs floor looked like an indoor lake! My insurance adjuster told me to call SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul. They arrived quickly and immediately began extracting the water while assessing the damage and determining the cause. Evidently, the petcock valve in the downstairs toilet failed and caused the flooding.
While waiting for the SERVPRO team to arrive, I followed the safety tips on their website for what to do after flooding while waiting for help to arrive:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
Call Us Today!
When you have a water damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 619-600-5305. We’ll restore your mold damage in Spring Valley, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Spring Valley/Jamul is Independently Owned and Operated.