Fire Sprinklers for Jamul Homes?
According to the National Fire Protection Association, home fire sprinkler systems save lives and property. Homes with home fire sprinklers have a better chance of surviving fires, and in many cases, these families go on living their lives as they did before. SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has been restoring fire damage for Jamul residents and businesses for years. Here are some home fire sprinkler safety tips from the NFPA:
- A home fire sprinkler system can reduce the homeowner’s insurance premium
- Fire departments typically use roughly 10 times as much water as a fire sprinkler would use to contain a fire
- Fire sprinklers are environmentally friendly. They can reduce the amount of water run-off and pollution, fire damage by up to 71 percent, and water usage to fight a home fire by as much as 91 percent.
- Cigar smoke or burnt toast will not activate a fire sprinkler.
- A home fire sprinkler system is easy to maintain. Just inspect your home to make sure the sprinklers are not blocked by something that would prevent the water from coming out, such as paint, and be sure the main control valve is never turned off.
When you need emergency fire restoration services for your home or business. SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-600-5305.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.