Water Intrusion Issues in Spring Valley?
When you have a water damage emergency, every minute counts. SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul’s water restoration technicians typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. Water intrusion happens any time water seeps into the house. Overflowing storm drains, heaving rains and flash flooding can cause water intrusion. Here are some tips from the Insurance Information Institute for repairing and protecting your home’s exterior:
- Caulk and seal windows to guard against water seepage
- Inspect your roof for missing, damaged and aging shingles and make necessary repairs
- Check your downspouts. Remove debris that may have accumulated in downspouts and rain gutters. Position downspouts so that they direct water away from the house.
- Check sprinklers and irrigation systems to be sure they are not creating water damage to the walls and foundations of the house. Turn off and drain outside faucets to protect against frozen pipes.
- Install gutter guards to prevent gutter clogs and keep water flowing away from the house instead of accumulating on the roof
When your Spring Valley home needs water restoration services, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-600-5305. We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.