Biohazard Cleanup Services for Bonita Businesses?
When your Bonita business experiences a chemical spill or other biohazard, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has a team of restoration specialists on call who have the specific training and experience to remediate biohazard contaminants. Here are some tips from our website on things you can do while waiting for help to arrive:
After any biohazard or sewage contamination in your business or home, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the building?
- Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health effects
- Floodwater can contain sewage, pesticides, and other contaminants
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) system if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul restores biohazards for commercial businesses 24-hours a day. We’ll restore your biohazard in Bonita, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-600-5305.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.