Mold Damage in Spring Valley Business?
Do you know that mold is always present in the Earth’s atmosphere? Microscopic mold spores float around in the air, waiting for the perfect moist conditions to colonize. If your business has had water damage, or the recent rain has brought a must odor into your workplace, there is a good chance you have mold damage.
SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has the equipment, advanced training, and experience to remediate mold damage for Spring Valley businesses. Here are some Mold Damage Emergency Tips from our website for things you can do and not do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When you need mold damage restoration services for your Spring Valley commercial business or home, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul is Here to Help. ® Our technicians will remediate your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-600-5305.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.