Holiday Fire Safety Tips for Spring Valley?
SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul has the equipment, advanced training, and experience to mitigate and restore fire damage in Spring Valley. We want everyone to have a safe and fire damage-free holiday season this year and offer these holiday decorating safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association:
Holiday Decorating Safety Tips
- Be careful with holiday decorations. Choose decorations that are flame resistant or flame retardant.
- Keep lit candles away from decorations and other things that can burn
- Some lights are only for indoor or outdoor use, but not both
- Replace any string of lights with worn or broken cords or loose bulb connections. Read manufacturer’s instructions for the number of light strands to connect.
- Use clips, not nails, to hang lights so the cords do not get damaged
- Keep decorations away from windows and doors
- Blow out lit candles when you leave the room or go to bed
- Turn off all light strings and decorations before leaving home or going to bed
Call Us Today!
When you need fire damage restoration services for your Spring Valley home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul is Here to Help. ® Our technicians will clean and restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-600-5305.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.