Storm Damage in Spring Valley?
Do you know that you should never use a corded phone during a thunderstorm? SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul wants everyone to be safe during thunderstorms and offer these helpful facts and safety tips from the National Weather Service:
Nowhere outside is safe when thunderstorms are in the area. Run to a safe building or vehicle when you first hear thunder, see lightning or observe dark threatening clouds developing overhead. Stay inside until 30 minutes after you hear the last clap of thunder.
When Thunder Roars, Go Indoors
- Stop all activities
- Seek shelter in a substantial building or a hard-topped vehicle
- Wait thirty minutes after the storm to resume activities
- Stay off corded phones. You can use cellular or cordless phones.
- Don't touch electrical equipment or cords
- Avoid plumbing. Do not wash your hands, take a shower or wash dishes
- Stay away from windows and doors, and stay off porches
- Do not lie on concrete floors or lean against concrete walls
Call Us Today!
When your Spring Valley home or business has storm damage, SERVPRO® of Spring Valley/Jamul is Here to Help. ® Our technicians have the training, equipment, and experience to restore storm damage, no matter how big the job is. Call us today at 619-600-5305.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.